* Denotes a required field
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR JUST FOR MEN® WIN 2 TICKETS TO SUPERBOWL LII DRAW
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry/claim instructions are deemed to form part of the terms and conditions and by participating all claimants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the terms and conditions.
1. This Draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom only who are aged 18 years or over, except employees (and their families) of COMBE INTERNATIONAL LIMITED (“Promoter”) and its affiliated companies, their agencies and anyone professionally connected with this Draw.
2. Participating products included in the JUST FOR MEN® range include JUST FOR MEN ORIGINAL FORMULA; JUST FOR MEN AUTOSTOP; JUST FOR MEN MOUSTACHE & BEARD; JUST FOR MEN CONTROL GX SHAMPOO AND JUST FOR MEN CONTROL GX 2 IN 1 SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER. A Maximum of 1 entry per person is allowed for the Draw.
3. UK (excluding Northern Ireland (“NI”)) Entry Instructions: Purchase of any JUST FOR MEN participating promotional pack products, identified with the “Win 2 Tickets to Super Bowl LII” sticker. Participants must then visit: www.UK.JUSTFORMEN.COM/TackleGrey fill in their personal details and enter the numeric code found on the inside flap at the bottom of the any of the participating products box.
4. Promotional period opens 01/10/17 and closes for receipt of entries by 23:59 07/01/18 (“Closing Date”). No entries will be accepted outside of this period.
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for address and identity details (which they must provide within 5 days) and to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Draws and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these terms and conditions or any instructions forming part of this Draw’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating in the Draws or won using fraudulent means. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation this clause.
6. All other travel costs, including but not limited to, UK/USA transfers to/from Airport(s) and Hotel and Game venues, meals and other incidentals are not included and are at the winners own expense.
1.The Prize(s) includes the following:
• 1st Prize winner will receive Two Super Bowl LII tickets for the 4th of February 2018, including 2 economy return Flights from/to the UK to Minneapolis, MN in the USA (from London airport), 3 nights stay from the 2nd February 2018 (Fri/Sat/Sun) at a 3/4 star hotel and £300 cash to spend.
• 2nd Prize winner will receive Two Pro Bowl tickets for 28th January 2018, including 2 economy return Flights from/to the UK and Orlando, Florida in the USA (London airport), 3 nights stay from the 26th January 2018 (Fri/Sat/Sun) at a 3/4 star hotel and £300 cash to spend
• 3rd to 18th winner, each will receive One (01) official NFL merchandise Item
2. The winners and their travelling companion must have valid passports (in accordance with relevant country entry requirements) and it is recommended that you receive medical travel advice prior to the trip from your healthcare professional.
3. The prize(s) winner(s) will be drawn within 7 days of the Closing Date, from all valid entries received. The winners (and five substitute winners as detailed below) will be drawn under independent supervision from all valid entries and notified by e-mail within 3 days of the relevant draw. If a winner does not reply or cannot be contacted within 5 days of the notification email, the Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to the next substitute winner drawn at the same time as the original.
4. Participants must retain their packaging and itemised receipt as proof of purchase of the relevant product, in order to be able to claim their prize
5. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative for the prizes.
6. At the Promoter’s discretion, another prize of equivalent or greater value may be substituted if in all reasonable circumstances the Promoter is unable to offer the intended prize(s).
7. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever to entrants and the winner in relation to the Draw and the prize(s) to be awarded. The winner and travelling companion acknowledge that the NFL game events and activities are being organised and run by third party companies who are not part of the Promoter’s group of companies and that the Promoter, to the extent permitted by law, excludes any liability arising out of participation in one of the activities.
8. The Promoter retains sole discretion to withhold prizes without liability if in its view a winner is ineligible, the entry is invalid or a winner does not meet the necessary requirements as set out in these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the Draw in the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of its control
9. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes all liability whatsoever in connection with the Draw and the Prizes and in particular does not accept responsibility for entries invalidated by technical problems beyond the control of the Promoter or problems with accessing the website
1. All internet connection charges and any other expenses which may be incurred due to entering or winning the Draw are the sole responsibility of the participant.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend the Draw in whole or in part, at its sole discretion, if it believes that the Draw is not capable of being conducted as specified within these terms and conditions or in the event of a virus, a computer bug or unauthorised human intervention or any other cause that is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or normal course of the Draw.
3. Details of participants and the winner shall be retained by the Promoter for the purpose of the Draw. Participants may withdraw their consent to the retention of such data at any time by providing notice of such withdrawal to the Promoter. However, Participants who withdraw their consent in this manner will be excluded from the Draw.1. By taking part in the Draw, participants acknowledge that they will be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the participant’s name and/or image, statements made by the entrants concerning the Draw and/or prizes obtained as part of the Draw.
2. The Draw, and these terms are governed by English law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
3. By participating in the Draw, participants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
4. All entrants agree to release the National Football League and its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., and each of their respective direct and indirect subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, members, partners, and each of their respective officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “NFL Entities”) from and against any injuries, losses, damages, claims, actions, and liabilities of any kind resulting or arising from participation in the Contest and/or acceptance, possession, use, misuse or nonuse of any prize (including any travel or travel-related activity).
5. The NFL entities have not offered or sponsored this contest in any way. The NFL entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this contest or any prize awarded.